Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon

Duties and responsibilities:

They mainly perform surgery and related procedures on the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial regions to treat diseases, injuries, or defects. May diagnose problems of the oral and maxillofacial regions. May perform surgery to improve function or appearance.

Salary:

$252,910 annually

Education:

Dental school, oral and maxillofacial surgeon completion of four years.

Demand for this profession:

They need to be detail oriented and have skill in what they are doing.
Image result for oral and maxillofacial surgeon

Reflection:

Based on the information that was given to me I would not like to be a Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon due to the fact that it is a job that I am not interested in. Also I feel that it is a jib that I would not like to be doing this job on a daily basis due to the stress that is given upon it.

Comments

Popular Posts