You will be taken care of

"If you do what's right, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of."

Rachel Castillo

 Now this quote is just wow. I don't even know how to explain it. The woman who said this quote found $36k in cash and gave it all back. She said her reward would come in due time, but not in life specifically but spiritually. I believe she did the right thing even if i myself probably wouldn't have if i found the money. I feel guilty about that, honestly. I probably would've kept at least $10k knowing me, and it would've been wrong and i would feel guilty about doing that. I do believe she did the right thing though and it's nice to know there are still some people this kind out there in the world, knowing how corrupt it's become.We need people like this.

Image result for rachel castillo

Comments

Popular Posts